The story of Silvia Povelato is a great story, which does not need preamble or refined adjectives. It is the story...
Are you wondering where to go in Verona? Why do not you opt for Vinitaly? Here are all the details!
This year again, the city of Verona is getting ready to welcome, Vinitaly, international exhibition of wines and spirits, among the main events in Veneto and among the most important wine fairs.
The event extends over different centers, which every year welcome sommeliers, journalists and producers, who present the best productions to the public.
The Vinitaly areas are basically three:
- Sol & Agrifood is the International Quality Agri-Food Exhibition: a prestigious showcase that, thanks to the concomitance with Vinitaly, promotes the excellence of olive and agri-food products.
- Enolitech Since 1998 is the international appointment with innovative technology applied to the wine and oil supply chain
- The Vip Lounge is an area dedicated to the exhibitor, where you can meet customers and guests in a welcoming and comfortable environment, far from the frenetic pace of the event. The VIP Lounge is located in front of Hall 11. Inside the Vip Lounge a small sweet and savory catering.
Where to go in Verona: what’s in store for the 2018 edition of Vinitaly?
As already mentioned, Vinitaly is among the most appreciated Italian food & wine events in our country, but also abroad. For the 2018 edition the event will take place from Sunday, April 15th until Wednesday, April 18th , from 9:30a.m. to 6:00p.m. and will have the following program:
- At the Pavilion / Hall 8, Vinitaly presents Vinitalybio: the show dedicated to certified organic wine produced in Italy.
- / HALL 10 there will be the Vinitaly tasting event.
- / Hall D International wine Exhibition dedicated to international production. In addition to exhibiting companies, it hosts a tasting area.
- Pavilion / Hall 8 Vivit – Vigne Vignaioli Terroir ViViT presents producers from all over the world who want to express themselves in transparency and authenticity.
- CASTELVECCHIO PAD./HALLS 2/3 GALLERY International Buyers ‘Lounge The International buyers’ Lounge is an exclusive area dedicated to foreign visitors.
Where to go in Verona: origins of Vinitaly
In addition to being one of the most important International Wine and Spirits exhibitions, Vinitaly is also the oldest. In fact, the first edition dates back to 1967 and since then has an annual frequency.
During each edition over fifty thematic tastings of Italian and foreign wines are proposed with a conference program that highlights the main issues related to the supply and demand of the wine market and which accurately shows the analysis conducted by the Vinitaly Study & Research Observatory.
However, in addition to the actual exhibition areas, dedicated exclusively to wine producers, the show also includes workshops, buyers clubs and special exhibition areas to promote Made in Italy and introduce emerging companies to the market.
Vinitaly also organizes fringe events in the area. In the last three years, in fact, Vinitaly and the City has been proposed, which, in addition to the city of Verona, will also include other Scaliger municipalities, such as Bardolino, Soave and Valeggio sul Mincio.
Vinitaly and the City: Fringe events of Vinitaly
Vinitaly and the City, now in its third edition, is a fringe event of Vinitaly that fills the squares and streets of the city of Verona, but also of the neighboring municipalities, with the flavors and with shows and food and wine tastings.
If you are wondering what you could see in Verona in April, thanks to Vinitaly, you now have some ideas!